People need job training and other resources, as below

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Lulu Chu
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

People need job training and other resources, as below

Post by Lulu Chu »

Good morning. My name is DeAndre and I am a Job Developer with Better Family in Saint Charles, MO. As a Job Developer, my role is to assist clients who fall under three of the Federal or State of Missouri Guidelines for the WIOA Program. The category for the WIOA Recipients are: Dislocated Worker, Adult and TANF. The regulations for a follow are: 
) Dislocated Workers:
A U.S. Citizen or a person Authorized to Work in United States that has exhausted unemployment insurance;
A person who has demonstrated an appropriate attachment to the workforce, but not eligible for unemployment insurance and unlikely to return to a previous industry or occupation;
A person who is 18 years of age or older that has been terminated or laid off or received notification of termination or layoff from employment because of a permanent closure or substantial layoff (if a male, you must be registered for Selective Service);
Was self-employed (including employment as a farmer, a rancher, or a fisherman) but is unemployed because of general economic conditions in the community or because of a natural disaster;
A spouse of a military member on active duty who is unemployed or underemployed as a direct result of relocation to accommodate a permanent change in duty station of the spouse; and
A dependent spouses of a members of the Armed Forces on active duty as a category of individuals who may be served as displaced homemakers.

2) Adult
A U.S. Citizen or a person Authorized to Work in United States;
A person who is 18 years of age or older;
A man who is 18 years of age and older who has properly registered for Selective Service;
Recipients of public assistance,
Other low-income individuals, and Individuals who are basic skills deficient in the provision of individualized career services.

3) TANF Recipients
The Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program is designed to help needy families achieve self-sufficiency. States receive block grants to design and operate programs that accomplish one of the purposes of the TANF program.

What makes my job very unique is, I go outside of the ram of just job placement. I work closely with the employer to assist with On the Job Training Programs, I utilize the State of Missouri Workforce Opportunity Tax Credit Program, I was the liaison for Saint Louis County Federal Bonding Program, I work with our veterans and I also assist our customers in removing all barriers that they and their family is facing
So today, I come to you to get your assistance in getting resources in the following areas: 
1.      Community Action Agencies
2.      Dress for Success (donated clothes for men and women for job interviews),
3.      Education Assistance,
4.      Energy Assistance,
5.      Housing Assistance,
6.      Toys for Tots,
7.      Partnerships with Local Churches,
8.      Food Pantries,
9.      Child Care Assistance (clothes, toys, diaper)
10.  Transportation Assistance
11.  Day Care for Low Income Families,
12.  Crisis Prevention Service (Mental Health/Behaviors Issues/Suicidal Prevention, Drug & Alcohol, Civil Involuntary Detentions, Substance Abuse Traffic Offenders Programs (SATOP), Help for Adolescents, Help for Women, Help for Men, Help for Adults, Opioid Dependence, Compulsive Gambling, and
13.  Financial Literacy Programs etc. for Saint Peters, Saint Charles, Arnold, Washington, Franklin County & Jefferson County
Thank you in advance for assist me and doing all you can do for the clients of Missouri.
PrestonJames
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: People need job training and other resources, as below

Post by PrestonJames »

Hi my name is Denise and I have 4 kids. I've been trying to get caught up with my bill but it seems impossible every payment I make doesn't seem to be doing anything. I need a new, high paying job so training would be great. When I contact SCE it's always well another deposit or late fee or something other than the money going towards my bill. I don't know what else to do if there is any information or assistance you can assist me with for job training or money. I would be forever grateful. I can't be without service especially with 4 small kids so if there is any information that can help me I would appreciate.
Thank you and
God Bless
Sent from my Boost Mobile Phone.