A job in Arkansas

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Candiotti
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

A job in Arkansas

Post by Candiotti »

I am a single female with no kids and I live in North Little Rock, AR. I have been looking for a job for over a month now and I can't pay any of my bills. Because I am single and have no kids I haven't been able to find any kind of help or a job and I need it BAD! I am facing eviction and a shut off notice and I am in tears. I really need help with getting a job in Arkansas. Sent from my iPhone
Admin
Site Admin

Re: A job in Arkansas

Post by Admin »

We have a number of programs listed for Arkansas employment, job training and more. Look into a Workforce center.
And since you like in Little Rock, also try this for resources. Find emergency financial help with bills in Little Rock.
Jackpot

Re: A job in Arkansas

Post by Jackpot »

Yes I stay in Arkansas. I need a job, and I’m calling in reference to a electricity company in Fayetteville by the name of Ozark electric. My son is a wounded warrior and his electricity was cut off as he needs a job and so do I.
I believe on Thursday so he had to sit all week and not only him self but his two month old baby his three-year-old son and his wife we are having major issues with this electricity company and finding a job here in Arkansas. What they are doing is not legal Arkansas state, Please help us get a job or pay the bills. Thanks Sandra