A job in Arkansas

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Candiotti
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

A job in Arkansas

Post by Candiotti »

I am a single female with no kids and I live in North Little Rock, AR. I have been looking for a job for over a month now and I can't pay any of my bills. Because I am single and have no kids I haven't been able to find any kind of help or a job and I need it BAD! I am facing eviction and a shut off notice and I am in tears. I really need help with getting a job in Arkansas. Sent from my iPhone
Admin
Site Admin

Re: A job in Arkansas

Post by Admin »

We have a number of programs listed for Arkansas employment, job training and more. Look into a Workforce center.
And since you like in Little Rock, also try this for resources. Find emergency financial help with bills in Little Rock.
Jackpot

Re: A job in Arkansas

Post by Jackpot »

Yes I stay in Arkansas. I need a job, and I’m calling in reference to a electricity company in Fayetteville by the name of Ozark electric. My son is a wounded warrior and his electricity was cut off as he needs a job and so do I.
I believe on Thursday so he had to sit all week and not only him self but his two month old baby his three-year-old son and his wife we are having major issues with this electricity company and finding a job here in Arkansas. What they are doing is not legal Arkansas state, Please help us get a job or pay the bills. Thanks Sandra