No income and need money and job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Preta1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: No income and need money and job

Post by Preta1 »

Hello, I am trying to find a program or location that will be able to give me assistance on my utility bill. They have disconnected my electric and at this moment I am unable to pay. I am unemployed and seeking for a job. I have a 5 year old in my home and no income at this moment. If you are able to contact me back with some information on bill paying services, employment, or anything I would greatly appreciate it. THANK YOU.
Rested

Post by Rested »

Hello, my name is Jandira I'm writing this message on behalf of financial assistance for housing and in need or an income. I have been in my current apartment for 1 year and 8 months and because I am a victim of sexual assault it's hard trying to find financial and emotional stability as my court case is still pending and dragging it has a high effect on me. I’ve never been assisted or helped to a degree where I'm free to live and express feeling secure. A stable job is something I’m wrestling with and going back for my GED which found a way to fund me for. I’ve been trying to get on my feet for a while now. It's to a point where I need not to feel ashamed to ask for assistance or money from a job. I'm worried because we were treated unfairly and because we're young we get taken advantage of and I'm due to leave my apartment in 2 months and I can't help paying my rent for this month due on Friday the 10th. I don't know how to word this, but I am under a lot of emotional and financial debt and I don't want to be another misheard victim.
Buddha Relax

Post by Buddha Relax »

I am an elderly widow--I am all alone here in Pasco county FL.--I need assistance paying some bills because I have no money right now and no job. Apparently, I have been exploited (spelling error) by a friend of 12 years.
I won't have any money for 3 weeks and I have large bills due now and no money or job. My dog has no food, but I have called the pet food pantry. I have never had this problem before + I need help now. Please tell me what to do. Thank you.
I would prefer if you could call me and we could do this by phone, so I don't have to check my email all the time. I just have a simple set up here--and don't know when you would be writing me back. 
Tommy W

Post by Tommy W »

Re: This Could Have Happened to Anyone
I appreciate you taking the time to read my heartfelt plea. It's never easy asking for help, but I find myself at a point where I've exhausted every avenue. We have no job, money or income right now and are in bad shape. I am reaching out to every department in Baltimore, Prince George's, and Montgomery County in the pursuit of assistance for my husband and me.
Over a year ago, I made the life-altering decision to leave Trinidad and Tobago to be with the most amazing person, my husband, here in the USA. We had dreams of building a family, having a baby, securing our own place, and eventually finding our forever home. Unfortunately, our plans were abruptly halted on September 29 when my husband suffered a major stroke. The prognosis was grim, but he defied the odds, learning to walk and speak, though he now faces challenges with his hands.
For the past five months, we have navigated between hospitals and rehabilitation centers that help people that are unemployed with zero income. Our former residence is no longer suitable due to inaccessible stairs. Despite my background in healthcare and two university degrees, I find myself unable to work due to the lack of a work permit, leaving us without the means to support our family in this crucial time.
With no income, we are trapped in a difficult situation. We are ineligible for rental assistance or housing vouchers due to the absence of income, yet income is required to cover legal and immigration fees necessary to secure employment. It's a frustrating cycle with no apparent solution in sight.
I appeal to your compassion and understanding, seeking assistance in obtaining a housing voucher and/or food support, at least until my husband receives disability approval or I can get a job or we can save money. We are in dire need of a lifeline with no money or income and need help to navigate through this challenging period.
I apologize for the length of this letter, but it reflects the desperation of a wife yearning to provide her husband with the comfort and care he needs and deserves. Your support would mean the world to us, bringing hope and stability to our uncertain journey.
Thank you for considering our plea, and I am hopeful that your generosity will make a significant impact on our lives.
My name is Rochelle, and kindly point me in the right direction where help is available.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi,
If you have no money or income, then you need to take some form of major changes. Maybe moving in with family or friends or a shelter. Also, the job market is booming so it is simple to get a job these days. Just take a position and build from it. There are other things to do if you have no money.
All of these take drive, determination, and resiliency. But there are options out there.
Tommy W wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:32 am We have no job, money or income right now and are in bad shape.