Narcolepsy employment

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Southwest
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Narcolepsy employment

Post by Southwest »

I work a full time job that I like. I have narcolepsy so working a full time job’s an accomplishment. I’ve seen my pay stay the same and everything else going up. I can't afford all my bills. I feel like I’m robbing Peter to pay Paul. I live alone and my family are long distance.
My financial stress has been torturous. Its miserable to pass up food for 3 days so you can put gas in your car. To be able to pay rent and car payment, I always have to sacrifice elsewhere due to my Narcolepsy and lack of employment. I could only give my land lord half rent until I get paid again. My health co pays and prescriptions are expensive for the Narcolepsy and I hope a job with insurance covers that. I was seeing a therapist for anxiety but when the money isn’t there its hard to justify even going to the doctor.
Kylep

Re: Narcolepsy employment

Post by Kylep »

Hello,
My name is Juanita. I have recently separated from my controlling and emotionally abusive ex of 11 years. I also have Narcolepsy. My son (10) and I are having difficulties finding a two bedroom apartment that will accept me as I have trouble holding a job with my Narcolepsy. I have a credit score in the mid 500’s and have a bankruptcy in August 2021. I found an apartment willing to work with my credit. However they are requiring a larger deposit and first months rent upfront. Totaling $2700 to move in. Rent base is 1050.00 the rest is for deposit. I had a stable job that I have been at since 2018, but lost it when left abuse and Narcolepsy is now a barrier. However I only make $16 an hour which is very low considering all other bills (utilities, car, health care). I’m struggling trying to build a better life for my son and I. Sometimes people just need a little help. I’m reaching out in hopes to find some help here.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Narcolepsy employment

Post by Admin »

Well, with Narcolepsy, it seems like maybe a work from home job is the rest option for you. We have resources listed, many for disabled people, those with medical conditions or other challenges, etc. Maybe you can find something here, on this URL. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _jobs.html