No one will hire me as I am pregnant

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Anestatia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

No one will hire me as I am pregnant

Post by Anestatia » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:05 am

Hello, I live in Texas. I am 6 months pregnant at the moment and no one will hire me for a job. I haven’t been able to find work I’m guessing because no one wants to hire me regardless of my skill set, I guess because they see my stomach and feel as though I’m going to be leaving the company in 2 months on leave anyway so there’s no point? In November I lost my apartment due to my child’s dad smoking weed/cigarettes around me constantly in my apartment in October even when asked to stop, I wasn’t able to go to work because I was throwing up all day every day the whole entire month. I ended up losing 15 pounds at a rapid pace. Couldn’t stand up longer than 5 minutes without feeling as though I was going to pass out. I have applied to multiple jobs as well as section 8 apartments but I’m guessing they’re waiting until I pay off the rent I owe from that apartment I got evicted from. I owe $1,303.21. I have the $1,000 saved up already but have no way of getting the other half without being able to work and like I said no one will hire me as 6 months pregnant, I’m not sure how I’m going to find a home in time for my baby & I. Please help.