No one will hire me as I am pregnant

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Anestatia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

No one will hire me as I am pregnant

Post by Anestatia »

Hello, I live in Texas. I am 6 months pregnant at the moment and no one will hire me for a job. I haven’t been able to find work I’m guessing because no one wants to hire me regardless of my skill set, I guess because they see my stomach and feel as though I’m going to be leaving the company in 2 months on leave anyway so there’s no point? In November I lost my apartment due to my child’s dad smoking weed/cigarettes around me constantly in my apartment in October even when asked to stop, I wasn’t able to go to work because I was throwing up all day every day the whole entire month. I ended up losing 15 pounds at a rapid pace. Couldn’t stand up longer than 5 minutes without feeling as though I was going to pass out. I have applied to multiple jobs as well as section 8 apartments but I’m guessing they’re waiting until I pay off the rent I owe from that apartment I got evicted from. I owe $1,303.21. I have the $1,000 saved up already but have no way of getting the other half without being able to work and like I said no one will hire me as 6 months pregnant, I’m not sure how I’m going to find a home in time for my baby & I. Please help.
Coastal
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: No one will hire me as I am pregnant

Post by Coastal »

My name is Anne and I live in Warner Robins, Georgia. I am renting my house at Warner robins, Georgia 31093
It's $800 month and I have no clue how I am going to pay it this coming up month. I lost my job due to Catching cov19 and being sick for a month. Now I am pregnant and no one will hire me. I am only one that was working, and now I am jobless, but looking very hard for another job.
Health wise I am not doing to well from the pregnancy. My ankles and feet have been swelling up every day and it's painful along with I'm losing my eye sight. Its been extremely hard to stay on my feet very long and I went blind in my right eye and left. Eye is slowly going out as well. But I can't give up .
I was wondering if you could give me any info on any place that could help me, a pregnant person who no one will hire. I have had jobs but it's been a struggle to maintain one.
Last year was a huge step for me, because up until then I had never had a real job, nor a place of my own to call home. I was a foster kid, going to college at 15 years old and on my own since then. I put myself thru college and got my GED in 2012 all on my own. I went for three semesters in college for business admin of technology for medical but I quit before I finished because of being homeless and didn't want my grades to go down hill.
I am 27 years old now and since I been on my own up till last year I lived in tents and hotels. I have managed to keep this house since February 2021 but losing my job and getting sick has really pulled me down and I don't know what to do. I don't get food stamps or any assistance from government. It's me, my boyfriend (Tanner Kitchens), my brother (Bryan Gray), and 3 dogs (give me a reason for living) and a cat. Tanner has been jobless as well, besides doing odd jobs here and there to put food on the table and take care of the animals. my brother has been off and on staying here, but he fends for himself mostly.
I'm sorry for writing your ear off, but my main point is, can you or anyone, help me pay the 800$ for rent? I will work, or do whatever I got to do to payback or earn the money. I just don't want to lose it all.. I was doing so well...