No high school diploma and no job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Jobless
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

No high school diploma and no job

Post by Jobless »

I have no job. The place I was working at close down. I'm looking for a job that's hard to find one without a high school education and I've never not work. I hate asking for help but I have no income coming in. The Salvation Army pay my last light bill. I do get food stamps and I do have 2 kids. I live in Bernard Fountain Street Mount Vernon Georgia 30445. I there are there any way you can help me out or let me make payments or something to fix my central heat and air unit. It needs to relay switches and some of the wiring typed up. Or can you get my a job but I have no high school diploma. If know of anybody please give them to email me, thank you so much Sherry Carey 
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: No high school diploma and no job

Post by Admin »

Try a federal government (or non-profit) supported One Stop job center.
They offer a wide spectrum of services, including career fair, workshops, GED classes, technical school, resume development and so much more. Everything at these locations is about helping people find a job, even including people without a high school diploma.
Jobless wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:20 am I have no job. The place I was working at close down. I'm looking for a job that's hard to find one without a high school education and I've never not work. I hate asking for help but I have no income coming in.