Mobile Salon business hit by COVID

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Maxies Snuggle
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Mobile Salon business hit by COVID

Post by Maxies Snuggle »

Hello,
My name is Michelle and I have been having an extremely rough year I’m sure like millions of others. I am losing my mobile Salon business. I am a Christian woman of 34 that has struggled off and on throughout my life and recently I have been trying to get my mobile salon business off of the ground but since the covid-19 crisis hit it has just been one thing after the other and now my car overheated the other day and I can’t even start it now.
I am currently flat broke and in dire need of my vehicle diagnosed and repaired...  If this is something that your organization could possibly find it in their hearts to assist me with I would be eternally grateful...
Marley
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mobile Salon business hit by COVID

Post by Marley »

I am looking for temporary assistance. I and my significant other became unemployed due to COVID and our mobile salon closing. We have been actively looking for employment for months but have not been successful yet. We are working with employment agencies as well as our own jib searches but no luck yet. We have my home for sale for months but no buyers yet. We have even reduced the price to below the assessed value to get it sold. I am now in default with the bank and need to make 3 months of payments by December 24. I am 60 years old and my significant other needs a cane to get around. He is not disabled enough to get disability but needs to find a desk job. We can't seem to find any assistance program to temporarily help us until we can get back on our feet or sell our home or COVID passes and out mobile salon starts to work. We have depleted our savings and do not know where to turn. Can you please help? We have worked hard all of our lives and just need a temporary help.