Stopped working due to COVID

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Muchado
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Stopped working due to COVID

Post by Muchado »

Dear Sir/Madam,
My name Is ZenBook and I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. Currently because of Covid 19 I just stopped working and the benefit I was expecting did not show up so I am in a serious trouble to pay my next month rent. I live with my daughter. Thanks in advance!
Regards,
RescueDogger
anti spam: Blue

Re: Stopped working due to COVID

Post by RescueDogger »

Hi! I have been looking for information about some financial help as I had to stop working. Due to COVID-19, I am a hairstylist so I have to close my salon and I don't have more money to pay my rent or bills. I would like to know how I can apply for some assistance from you until I can resume working. I was looking for an application but I did not find any. Could you please send me please a link or mail me an application? I would really appreciate your help in this matter.
JOlsen

Re: Stopped working due to COVID

Post by JOlsen »

Hello, my name is Angela, I'm 33 years old and have 2 children. I had to stop working due to COVID and lack of daycare. My children are ages 11 and 7. I have lived here in Charlottesville for 3 years after getting my nursing degree. I moved here from Bristol Tennessee. I participate in the good care program which has helped me get my GED and getting me started in my college classes. I attended Piedmont Virginia Community College.
The main reason I'm sending this email is that I'm having trouble with a few bills and I've gotten behind on them due to the pandemic. And my car needs a few repairs and is nearly running. But being in a place with 2 children where I know no one it's very hard. The bills I'm asking for assistance with are my car payment and the few repairs, my storage bill, and my phone bill. They are all about two months behind. The car payment is $78.00 a month, the storage bill is $189.00 a month, and my phone bill is $96.00 a month. Therefore the total assistance in asking for is $750.00, which would include everything I have mentioned.
The reason I have to ask for this assistance is that I was laid off due to the pandemic and stopped working during COVID. I'm drawing unemployment as well now. I took all of my unemployment and paid my rent and all of my back rent, which put me in good standing. I paid it before anything else to ensure my children had a home. But now where about to lose everything we own which is mostly in storage. And with my car messing up and the car payment overdue where about to lose it as well if it doesn't break down first. And that means I don't have transportation to school, to get my kids to where they need to be. I just got an email from the storage place saying that if the bill isn't laid by September 26 they were going to put a lien on it. And that means me and my children will lose what little bit we could bring up here with us when we moved here from Tennessee. The other day my school had offered a job opportunity for me to take if I wanted it. I am going to take it.
I just have to wait for all the paperwork to process. The opportunity was for me to shadow a doctor until I pass my state boards and then I would have a job at Bath Community Hospital in Hot Springs Virginia. But I have to have a vehicle that is reliable for me to get back and forth to work and school. I can't get any help from any places her where I'm living so I'm reaching out for help. And I will be able once these bills are caught up to keep them in good standing.so if anyone can help me and my children please help us where in direr need so we don't lose everything.
I'm trying to take care of my two children and go to school all by myself. If anyone can help you can contact me at my email or by phone at. You won't be able to contact me on my phone where it has been recently shut off but I do have a wifi phone number. And the state I live in is Virginia. My address is Charlottesville Virginia, 22911. Please someone help us. And thank you for reading my letter.