Lost my restaurant cook job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Stewards
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lost my restaurant cook job

Post by Stewards »

Good morning, I will be moving to Eden Prairie 9-15-20 and was told I won't be returning to my cook job this fall at the U of MN. I was given Notice yesterday and just signed a lease on Friday. I will be actively seeking new full time work but need help with deposit and half of September rent for $552.00. Can you please contact me if there is any help you provide or know of? I would be happy to volunteer if needed to pay back loan if this is possible. As I am struggling now that I lost my job as a cook in the restaurant. Thank you very much
Greenwich

Re: Lost my restaurant cook job

Post by Greenwich »

I am nearing foreclosure due to my husband being laid off for a few months as a high end restaurant cook and just recently being back to work. I am a hard-working mother of 4 who is terrified of losing our home. I have been working with agencies and my mortgage company and Hud. But am need of a larger sum to help with what I currently have on hand. I currently reside in Marysville, MI. Please help guide me. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So sorry to hear that. Seems like you have gone on disability now? If so, there may be places to get money from grants, the government, and other options. Learn more on free money for the disabled.
Try those benefits until you can find a new restaurant job.
Santa

Post by Santa »

Hello, my name is Gerald. I unfortunately have found myself now living in my car as I lost my job in a restaurant as a cook. I am surviving well enough working door dash but not well enough to stay alive and get my car fixed. I was able to get a new timing belt and water pump done recently but I’m struggling on the rest. Any help at all would be much appreciated.
Tune up
Fuel filter
Transmission service (something wrong in the shifting)
Shocks all around
Wheel balance.
I desperately need help, also a new job in a restaurant as a server, cook, or something else. I’ll do volunteer work if ya need. Please anything at all would be so helpful. I’m a day away every day from car breaking down and no longer able to work.
Thanks for listening
Sent from my iPhone