Resources for full time employment for me

Ways to increase your income or make money.
YouSay
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Resources for full time employment for me

Post by YouSay »

Hello,
My name is Sean. I am a 30 year old single man who has been looking for a new job since May of last year and has been unable to find non-temporary employment. I have had a few jobs in this time, but none that were effective in paying my bills or that lasted more than 3 months. I am seeking resources to help me find full time employment. My savings acct is now empty and I am struggling to pay any of my bills.
I am placing 15+ applications per week but no one has contacted me in three months. I am currently working on obtaining new certifications in a more stable field, but I have to be able to pay my current bills in the meantime. I desperately need help since I can't find a job although I have a great resume and skill set.
I recently moved to the Farmington, NM area to assist my aging mother who has custody of my brother's three special needs children and do not want to be a financial burden on her. I'm on the verge of having to move in with them.
I have applied for unemployment assistance, but do not qualify. I have applied for food stamps, but do not qualify. I have considered filing for bankruptcy, but have prospects requiring good credit once I get on my feet.
For any help you can point me in the direction of full time employment resources, I would be tremendously grateful.
Mendez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Resources for full time employment for me

Post by Mendez »

This is a long shot but my family and I just moved to Waco Texas from Seattle in search of a better situation, but now I need a job near me. I was able to find a good job that ultimately got us into an apartment. Unfortunately, due to not my wife being 8 months pregnant with twins and my current health issues we are behind in rent and are at risk of being evicted and homeless, and them to make matters worse I lost my employment.
I currently have a chronic condition that requires surgery and it puts me out of work for at least 3 more weeks plus my wife is unable to work this late in the pregnancy. Is there anyone or any agency or program that can help my family and I? Maybe give us some resources as well as tips on new full time employment? Because I don't want to lose our place and we are out here on our own with no family or friends to help.