Another source of income as losing my salary commission

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Combs
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Another source of income as losing my salary commission

Post by Combs »

I live in Haddon township NJ. We have been really struggling lately. I work on salary plus commission and have not received a commission check in 9 months. Is there another job or source of money for me? The company I work for is restructuring and I may only have two weeks left before they let me go. They will be terminating people on December 14. Just 11 days before Christmas. My salary and omission alone is not enough to cover our bills. I’ve already had to cancel our cable and internet, which makes it difficult for my daughter to do school assignments. My electric bill is behind and my rent is about to fall behind too. I also have not been able to buy any Christmas presents for my 10 year old daughter and putting healthy food on the table is a constant struggle. Is there anything you can do to help us increase our income and find a new job? Please. 
Nealhannon

Re: Another source of income as losing my salary commission

Post by Nealhannon »

I was hoping to get information on financial assistance in Whittier NC as well as where to get more income in addition to my commission job. I am currently renting to own a mobile home and the energy Bills are not in my name, but in my landlord's,  but I do have a copy of my lease and SOME of the bills and I am behind a good bit. I am a mother to 3 boys and a wife to a man who has applied for his disability but hasn’t her been approved or denied but is unable to work due to a broken neck that has required 1 surgery so far and still needing 2 more but we are unable at this time.
I was hospitalized in February and out of work with zero commission for a month due to septic pneumonia and organ failure. I was on life support for 5 out of the 7 days I was admitted after I died for 2 minutes after arriving.  Being the only income and out of work for that long with no insurance, I accrued $150,000 in hospital bills.  I have already lost my car and hanging on by a thread to my home. I would love to learn of options for assistance if possible. Thank you
Sanchez

Post by Sanchez »

I just lost my job working on commission and will need help with rent coming up as I have no salary. I have had an interview but no call backs. I only have $5 in my checking account and am having trouble getting a job, and am worried about how I am going to pay my OPPD coming up on the 24th and how I am going to get a source of income or job. My main concern is the rent which is $595 a month. How can I go about getting assistance?
Thank you,
Waheela
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

On the website we have programs listed that may help you get financial help for your bills since you no longer have a salary or commission. We also have various job training, work options and more listed too. You can find the options and programs here, at jobs that pay working from home.
Sanchez wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:58 am I just lost my job working on commission and will need help with rent coming up as I have no salary. I have had an interview but no call backs.