Welfare as I use the Job Connect Offices

Ways to increase your income or make money.
MerkelyMAgic
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Welfare as I use the Job Connect Offices

Post by MerkelyMAgic »

My name is Eddie. I live in the State of Nevada.  I have been employed at my current employer since May of this year.  In July, I had injured myself on the job and I went to the local Job Connect Offices. I was denied my worker's compensation, and I did not accumulate enough checks to amount a certain dollar amount a week for unemployment. I currently live with a family member and I have exhausted my savings.  My current employer did not send me back to work since I was injured.  I have applied for other employment, but no one has contacted me.  I attended the local Job Connect Offices, checked my e-mail on a regular basis, and talked to people with word of mouth.  I contacted the Welfare office for temporary assistance, but no results. I am running out of options. I tried to apply for rental assistance, but I have to be out of work for 90 days.  I pay child support each week, but my funds are depleting.  I need "All Resources" leads AS Possible. Thank You. 
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Welfare as I use the Job Connect Offices

Post by Admin »

what was the reason denied workers compensation if you were hurt on the job? You may want to look into free legal aid in Nevada to contest that. then, as far as further employment, there are tons of resources in Nevada. Especially since you previously had decent, consistent employment. Try the Nevada community action agencies, as they are another resource in addition to the Job Connect Offices.
MerkelyMAgic wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 2:03 pm My name is Eddie. I live in the State of Nevada.  I have been employed at my current employer since May of this year.  In July, I had injured myself on the job and I went to the local Job Connect Offices. I was denied my worker's compensation, and I did not accumulate enough checks to amount a certain dollar amount a week for unemployment.