Job in the retail management field

Ways to increase your income or make money.
tyesha carter
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Job in the retail management field

Post by tyesha carter »

Hi, my name is Jitrice. I am a single mother or one who had lost her way. I moved to Decatur Georgia in April of 2017 at that time. I was working making OK money to support us but as of late I lost my job and we are in need of help. I’m facing eviction and about to lose my car. If there is any help any at all that can be offered to me I would greatly appreciate it. I’m also looking for employment on top of financial help I have a bachelor's degree in political science from Albany State University. I also have over 6 years of retail management experience. If you all know of any jobs hiring or if you all are please give me that information it would be greatly appreciated as well. Retail and management jobs in stores or a mall would be great. Thank you in advance!
Avalanche
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Job in the retail management field

Post by Avalanche »

My name is Lisa. I am a single mother of 4. I have a bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Development and I am looking for ways to help support my children and another job in the retail management field will help. I have tried navigating my way around some work from home opportunities and have not been successful. I saw your information on my church website and thought I would give it a try. Please send me any information you can on how to earn some extra income from a retail management job.