I have been selling gift cards

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Euro
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I have been selling gift cards

Post by Euro »

Hi, I'm in debt and trying to not go bankrupt... I'm looking for a job but have been selling gift cards online for around a 20% profit for each gift card I sell... I don't have a lot of cash to buy the gift cards with, so, I don't have any right now.... I sold around $600 worth last week, and around a hundred or so should be in my bank account in a week or two.
I was writing to see if it would be possible to borrow some money to put more gift cards up for sale, and pay for the cards, and I'll give you a percentage of whatever I make until I can pay off the money....
I can give you any information you need because you would probably need proof I'm not trying to scam you or anything.
I'll send you a copy of screenshots of gift cards I just sold on eBay in another email, as proof....
Thanks, William
Sent from my iPhone
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I have been selling gift cards

Post by Admin »

We do not provide financial aid or loans, so of course you can't borrow money from us for that sketchy gift card business you indicate. As why would anyone pay 20% more than face value for a gift card? Or why would a retailer/company offer 20% commissions. Who things sounds like fraud or a scam. Anyone, use this to sell stuff online.
Euro wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:32 pm Hi, I'm in debt and trying to not go bankrupt... I'm looking for a job but have been selling gift cards online for around a 20% profit for each gift card I sell... I don't have a lot of cash to buy the gift cards with, so, I don't have any right now.... I sold around $600 worth last week, and around a hundred or so should be in my bank account in a week or two.
I was writing to see if it would be possible to borrow some money to put more gift cards up for sale, and pay for the cards, and I'll give you a percentage of whatever I make until I can pay off the money....
I can give you any information you need because you would probably need proof I'm not trying to scam you or anything.
I'll send you a copy of screenshots of gift cards I just sold on eBay in another email, as proof....
Thanks, William
Sent from my iPhone
Snapon

Re: I have been selling gift cards

Post by Snapon »

I’m living in Bradley county, Tennessee . My family and I are needing a 1 time help paying our electric bill as our only income is from selling gift cards. We received a disconnection noticed. I usually have everything paid but last month electric was over 280.00 which made it difficult and I was able to pay it with an extension. A week later I received another electric bill for 400.00. I only have 100.00 of this bills because I had to just pay rent and the previous electric bill and the gift card business is slow. I looked on line for assistance and it told me I could email for more information on my area.         Thank you