Back to work post illness

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Santa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Back to work post illness

Post by Santa »

My names Justin, I lost my job a year ago and I have been fixing cars at home to pay my bills while I was being treated for an illness. I've also been a volunteer firefighter for 15 years. I live alone with my 5 year old son. Now that I'm better, I'm filling out job applications and trying to get back to working.
Cleco has been charging my high rates since they disconnected me in December when a lady went into cleco and said she was moving into my address, and we had the same address except I live on the east side and she lives on the west, so I was disconnected. Currently, my cleco balance is $900, Mostly deposits from being disconnected, but I must pay 238.00 to keep from being disconnected.
I've been doing all I can to find another job now that I am feeling better. I want to pay, but the water bill is the only bill I can pay regularly with my current income repairing cars. I’m about to be disconnected on 07/13/2020 and if you can help or know anyone that can, please help me. I don't know anyone else I can turn to for new work. Thanks, and God bless for looking. 
Frank O

Re: Back to work post illness

Post by Frank O »

Hello, my name is Maggie. My family consisting of; my husband, our roommate, his niece, and myself; are in dire money constraint due to job loss from an illness. I am needing to get on disability, our roommate just lost his job and has health issues, his niece is still in high school. We are trying to survive off of my husband's  income which is 55,000 a year.
Our mortgage is 1,200 a month. I am starting to file for disability because my back has degenerated to the point I cannot work. Please if there is anything you can do to help us get by for a few months while I try and get disability or try to get back to work after the illness. We are nearing the desperate losing house stage.
 Thank you for your time reading this.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Back to work post illness

Post by Admin »

If you have an illness, but need an income, look into Passive Income. That way, god forbid you get sick in the future, you still have cash coming in the door. As passive income pays whether you are healthy or not.