Retiree seeking part time work

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Adam
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Retiree seeking part time work

Post by Adam »

I have recently retired and am looking for full or part time work.  I love the salvation army and would take great pride in becoming an employee.  I have worked in thrift stores before as a price/sorter/floor work and cashier.
I love decorating and keeping things attractive and presentable.  Because I am retired I do not need a huge income and am willing to accept part time or whatever time.  My issue is getting an application in hand.  Where would I go to fill out an application for employment opportunities? I am a nonsmoker in good health and have worked many times in retail over the years.  I also worked part time as a Unit Coordinator here in Morehead in the ER as well as being lead teacher for over 10 years in a day care.  I look forward to hearing from someone soon especially in light of the fact that Christmas is right around the corner.  Thank you for your time and consideration in helping this retiree.
Bobbie13
anti spam: Blue

Re: Retiree seeking part time work

Post by Bobbie13 »

Hello,
I have a relative who is a retiree and who needs assistance on housing as well as part time work. She now lives in a two-story house and needs to move to a single story due to her daughter having
Limb-girdle muscular dystrophy. It is a bone disease that cause weakness and wasting of the muscles in the arms and legs which makes it difficult for her daughter to walk up and down the stairs on a regular basis. She is not considered low-income and her daughter is over 18 years old.
Can you please help point me in the right direction on getting her some assistance with a part time job for retirees.
Thank you for your time and I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Retiree seeking part time work

Post by Admin »

A retiree may be a great fit for a side hustle job. They are often part time and good for a few extra dollars (or as much as someone wants based on how hard they work). Find effective side hustle jobs.