Extra work for a handyman

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Adamslaw
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Extra work for a handyman

Post by Adamslaw »

Hello my name is Augustine. I came across your website in search of jobs or financial aid. I am a single father of 1, currently self-employed handyman but not much out there with small companies taking over landscaping, maintenance, small construction etc. And do not have time for a full time job, nor do I have a car as of yesterday. My 2003 dodge Durango just broke down. I’m in need of a at home job or small loan to repair my vehicle! I can pay it back. If you can be of any assistance it would gradually be appreciated. Thank you for your time. A.S
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Extra work for a handyman

Post by Admin »

If you are a handyman, then try a local Task Rabbit type freelance website. You can hopefully find some extra work there. Find details here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... sites.html
Adamslaw wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:13 pm Hello my name is Augustine. I came across your website in search of jobs or financial aid. I am a single father of 1, currently self-employed handyman but not much out there with small companies taking over landscaping, maintenance, small construction etc. And do not have time for a full time job, nor do I have a car as of yesterday. My 2003 dodge Durango just broke down. I’m in need of a at home job or small loan to repair my vehicle! I can pay it back. If you can be of any assistance it would gradually be appreciated. Thank you for your time. A.S
Pantene

Post by Pantene »

Hello, my name is Kathryn. I am married to a small business owner / handyman and we have one son who just turned 3 and I am currently 29 weeks pregnant with our baby girl. We have a small construction/ handyman company here in Clearwater FL for the last 3.5 years. Up until recently things were going well. Due to the inflation we have been struggling really bad and it is putting enormous stress on our family. We need extra work for our handyman company.
I have been a stay at home mother, and helping with phone calls for the business these past few years, while my husband is out in the field working. Since November, we have been extremely slow, and we are in debt, cannot afford groceries, prescriptions, and cannot keep up with our rent and bills. It is so stressful and heartbreaking to be going through this with young children. I am pretty desperate, and need help for work, money, and jobs. If you have read this far, I am just reaching out to maybe get some guidance on what to do, because we have never been in this position before and do not know where else to turn. I hope and pray whoever is reading this can help us.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have information on freelance sites, contracting positions, and other opportunities on the site. But also another approach is maybe try a non-profit, volunteer group in your community. Maybe you can network there for "paying" jobs. Look here for volunteer contractors for home reapirs.
Pantene wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:23 am We need extra work for our handyman company.