Fees for real estate exams

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Jade
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Fees for real estate exams

Post by Jade »

Hello,
I am desperate need of help in paying fees for a real estate exam and other bills. The loss of my job, divorce, & hardships have been evicted from my home today. Despite how hard I try to make a biter life for myself after leaving an abusive marriage cannot seem to get above water w out having my head pushed back under.
I am in need of a service that can provide financial help quickly. I am in they need of emergency help for rental assistance in regards to deposits & help with any down payments for power, water & etc.
I have also enrolled myself into a real estate school online program. However I cannot afford the state exam fee because of all of the unfortunate situations that have occurred.
As you can see I'm definitely trying and have the beginning steps for real estate exams and license. But without help I can't move forward I have no family I only have myself, please help.
Adamslaw
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Fees for real estate exams

Post by Adamslaw »

Hey, I was giving a number to reach your program for paying real estate license fees but I guess it wasn't the right number. I have 3 kids and a husband we both work for the national guard. Our bills has finally cough tip with us. My landlord has been nice enough to give us a couple of days to come up with our late fees and rent for August and my lights are currently off FAA of today. I'm trying to see if someone can reach out and give me a call out my real estate exam fees. Please call at anytime.