working on online business

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Ebonee
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

working on online business

Post by Ebonee »

Hello. My name is Casey. My 2 children and I are currently in a motel with maybe 1 more night we can afford. We've been selling everything we own just to stay here and we operate an online business. My daughter is schizophrenic and has two registered emotional support dogs. My mom owned the mobile home where we were living, and she decided to sell it rather quickly leaving us with nowhere to go. My son does work and currently pays all the bills by himself. My daughter helps as much as she can with artwork & logos for online businesses. I try with direct sales, but I recently had a full hysterectomy to remove ovarian cancer & have Lupus and I do the bookkeeping for a friend's mechanic shop, he's struggling himself & can't pay me much. We were doing ok with the online business - making it until we were blindsided by my mother. I think we may have found a home to rent near my son's ride to work, but desperately need help with the deposit, first month's rent, & getting the water & power on. I have been extremely blessed with children that take care of me. I need to do something for them. Thank you for your time. Casey
Zentec1

Re: working on online business

Post by Zentec1 »

Hello there,
My name is Kathryn.  I am in quite a bind and would highly appreciate any information on any local programs you might know of in my area as right now I am working an online business.  I have a daughter, Harmony, who would also benefit from such help.  I was supporting us off my jewelry I sold from home online that I make, but can no longer afford to do that.  We are also about to be homeless as the friend in which we are staying with is selling their home.
Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: working on online business

Post by Admin »

Hi Kathryn and Harmony,
Since you are both women (or have female names!) we have a list of assistance programs that we are aware of. They may help you with your online business or any other program. Maybe advice, counseling, or free grants. Find them all here. https://www.womenandminoritybusiness.org/
Zentec1 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:12 am Hello there,
My name is Kathryn.  I am in quite a bind and would highly appreciate any information on any local programs you might know of in my area as right now I am working an online business.  I have a daughter, Harmony, who would also benefit from such help.  I was supporting us off my jewelry I sold from home online that I make, but can no longer afford to do that.  We are also about to be homeless as the friend in which we are staying with is selling their home.
Thank you for your time.