Better employment

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Halperin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Better employment

Post by Halperin »

Hi,
 I am a working mother of a 5 year old daughter and we live in Rockaway Park, NY.  I have a per diem on call job. I am hoping you can help me with information or leads to resources.  I have been looking for better employment to better my family. Not only am I back on rent but I got into an accident of which my car is in the shop fixed but I can't get it out due to the deductible.  I use the car to get to work and back and to pick up my daughter from her program unfortunately with the deductible I can't pay it makes it extremely difficult to do it all while looking for new employment since my job is not guaranteed  (new sponsor taking over).  Is there any info that can help me with finding better employment?
Ovechkin

Re: Better employment

Post by Ovechkin »

I need information on how to apply for help with my employment needs. I have two children that are 5 and 2 as well my 6 month pregnant girlfriend and I need a better job in the rural. I moved to Cheraw South Carolina to a trailer. My power bill has been over 400 a month and another one that is over 300. I hope a better job will help me with my bills. I paid some of it but cannot find any way to cover the rest. Please help us.
LittleBigTown
anti spam: Blue

Re: Better employment

Post by LittleBigTown »

I'm looking into possibly getting help with housing or seeing what my options are for better employment too.
I'm 38 years old, Female, basically homeless in Dixon, Missouri as my job does not pay me enough for housing. I've been staying with a friend after leaving Monroe, Louisiana from an abusive relationship. Looking to see if there is any programs that would help me get housing either here in Dixon or a town near by like Rolla or St. Robert's. I am currently receiving food assistance in Missouri as I also seek better employment here.
Thank you for your time
Clare