Want to work numerous hours

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Sayers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Want to work numerous hours

Post by Sayers »

I am about to get evicted along with my 2 young children ages 9 & 12. I've been a single mother since 2009 without any help from biological father. i am a hard working willing to work many hours. I had no luck with help from child support services in finding the father of my kids, now that I've lost my job & been jobless for about 6 months and been doing whatever I can to make ends meet to provide for them and put a roof and food in their stomach.  I'm willing to work numerous hours and do what I have to do to keep a smile on my kids faces.  Please help me find a job!
Cuban1

Re: Want to work numerous hours

Post by Cuban1 »

-- Hi. My name is Orlando, I’m from the Midwest town of Springfield, Mo. I am writing because I am interested in getting signed up to participate in writing articles for your blog. I have included my most recent article published by Product 1 in May I believe.  I would also like to inquire about any other work from home based opportunities available with your site as I want to work numerous hours for you.  Thank you very much for your time and consideration, hope you enjoy the article.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Want to work numerous hours

Post by Admin »

if you want more hours, or skills, good for you! There is job training in Missouri. Maybe there is a center near you Orlando. They can maybe help you find a new part or full time job for more hours and more income.
Cuban1 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:05 am -- Hi. My name is Orlando, I’m from the Midwest town of Springfield, Mo.