Job sitting and not walking

Ways to increase your income or make money.
ATHENAFARIS
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Job sitting and not walking

Post by ATHENAFARIS »

Good afternoon, I I'm sending this email and hopes that someone will be able to help me and my family with a new job and bills. My family consists of my 16 year old son and my 12 year old son. I had a slip and fall injury that left me somewhat disabled as a pulled the muscle and caused disc bulging in my back. I had a slight fracture to a rib and suffered a hip injury that needs surgery, as a result of these injuries I have also been out of work for some time but did try to go back to work for a period of a few months which was a standing only position and it had a great deal of walking for me to get back and forth to work which is very difficult for me to do because I cannot walk for extensive periods of time. This is because the hip injury is that bad. My next job I need to be sitting.
After injury the landlord in the apartment I live in has requested that I move because a personal injury claim was filed so then I was retaliated against. Quite frequently from the homeowner sending eviction notices and just making it very uncomfortable for me and my children to remain living in the apartment. I have relocated new housing and I've been seeking help with the security deposit payment and help with finding movers as I'm not able to lift any heavy objects - no bending and I will seriously need to hire movers to move us from the location we're at to the new location. I'm reaching out to Boston Society of Saint Vincent de Paul as it was suggested and referred from a couple of previous neighbors of mine that it was a very good organization that could help out with a new job sitting and bills. I'm begging if there's anyone that could please help me and my children. I would be so very much appreciate if you could please contact me at this email or either on my phone. Thank you very much any help would be appreciated and God bless.
Prime

Re: Job sitting and not walking

Post by Prime »

Good morning,
I found your email on needhelppayingbills.com and am hoping this is a legitimate contact. I need a job that does not involve being on feet all day. The job will ideally involve lots of sitting. It has been a rough month with very little to no income due to multiple weeks off of work for my husband who is the "breadwinner" of the home. The first week was taking care of our three children while I stayed in the hospital with our fourth, 4-month old whom was having her heart condition monitored. A week later had to take another week and a half off of work when testing positive for Covid virus.
In all, we need assistance with upcoming June Rent, PSE, and various other bills until his back to work hours build up to a decent check. I am pregnant, those the job sitting would be ideal. Please let me know programs that can surely help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Job sitting and not walking

Post by Admin »

There are definitely some jobs that allow you to not be on your feet, work from home, sitting down, remote work and more.
As with the strong job market, companies are hiring people with all sorts of disabilities or limitations. You should be able to find a legitimate one. Learn more on how these disabled job programs work. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... abled.html

Prime wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:11 am Good morning,
I found your email on needhelppayingbills.com and am hoping this is a legitimate contact. I need a job that does not involve being on feet all day. T