Funds to pay for nursing scrubs and equipment

Ways to increase your income or make money.
A3124a
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Funds to pay for nursing scrubs and equipment

Post by A3124a »

Hello,
I reside in Buffalo, MN. I am a newly graduated and licensed registered nurse. I will be starting my first nursing position next week. I only have $120 to my name and I am unable to pay for work uniforms (nursing scrubs). I have tried local thrift stores but I am a larger person and finding my size has not been possible. I hate asking but I am hoping to receive a $100 clothing donation to help me pay for nursing scrubs, stethoscope and other equipment.  Every bit helps. I would even be willing to pay the organization back in a few months after I have received a few paychecks from my new nursing job.
 I do not have a phone as I cannot afford it. Email is the best (and only way) to get a hold of me.
Thank you for your kindness and generosity,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Funds to pay for nursing scrubs and equipment

Post by Admin »

Try a clothing closet for free nursing scrubs or other clothes. They are located across the country. A major focus is actually on giving out work items, so find details here about free work clothes or uniforms.
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

I am requesting a onetime assistance for my nursing school as well as scrubs and books. I live in Florida and the cost of living here is outrageous. My power got turned off today and the electricity company is demanding $802.98 to turn it back on. Like I said, we went through a temporary hardship because the cost of living here in FL is so much higher than South Dakota. We were finally getting back on our feet and looking forward to nursing school. We had enrolled in a budget plan with COL, but one of our payments bounced and they want the total amount. Please help with the bills and equipment for a nursing job.  We have 6 people living here, 3 dogs, 4 cats and a ferret.  Please call me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Of course there are clothing closets, but also look into free samples from companies. Many help people in the medical food, including with clothes or scrubs and similar items. Find where to get free samples.
DeeDee wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:31 pm I am requesting a onetime assistance for my nursing school as well as scrubs and books.