Maid

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Campbell
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Maid

Post by Campbell »

Hello how are you doing?  I was wondering if you could help myself and my 56 year old mother (we are both maids) with some Rental and electric assistance.  She and I both work at Spirit in the desert.  There is just no hours at the moment and we are falling behind.  We've both applied at other places. We received call back from you've got Maids.... So that is an amazing thing....  We need some help at the moment. So help us catch up... I'm begging you please....  It’s been tough for my mom because my father passed away and they were married for 38 Year's....  Looking forward to hearing back from you... Really hope there is something you can do for us as we work hard as mainds.... Thanks so much.... Have a good day...  God bless.
Mccant

Re: Maid

Post by Mccant »

I’m a single mom of a 4 year old little boy and are electric was turned off today. I have absolutely no way of paying it and my salary of a maid is not enough. I’ve called Salvation Army and my local churches and cannot get any help because they don’t have the funding. Do you know of someone I can get in touch with that could help with a new job that pay for than a main and financial help? We live in meeker Oklahoma.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Maid

Post by Admin »

Maybe try a sidehustle job.
That way you can continue to work as a main while you gain other long term support, skills, and income.