Job when have no drivers license

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Schaub
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Job when have no drivers license

Post by Schaub »

Good morning! I'm a 43 year old single mom soon to be 44 this month looking for a job, but I have no drivers license or car. I have a 12 years old son living with me. I'm having a hard time with finding a day time job here in Charlotte NC while he's in School. I know I can't take a job which requires me to work evening or nights, because I can't leave him by himself at night or late evening. I could've had a job 2 weeks ago working as a PCA/CNA, but wasn't offered the job because I didn't have a car. I do have driver's license which I got renewed on my birthday last May. I'm really trying to find a job but it's really difficult for me without a car. I want to work and provide for my 12 years old son. I want to work myself off of section 8 and the Child support my son receive isn't enough. I'm tired of stressing and crying every day about jobs, bills, and driver licenses. I have no family support here in Charlotte, NC. Everybody for themselves. I've ask certain family members to lone me one of their cars until I get enough paychecks to get my own car. Please help us! Thanks,
tiyoshi

Re: Job when have no drivers license

Post by tiyoshi »

I live in Fremont CA, and I am going through a severe crisis and need help. I need a drivers license and job so badly. 1. dealing with day to day living expenses 2. making my overdue car payment after I get my drivers license 3. peace of mind and focusing on getting a job and start paying my loans 4. Inner happiness and seeking God's blessings. Please call
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There is a community action agency in Charlotte. They often have job programs, can provide advice on transportation (or maybe some free vouchers) as well as other resources. But the fact you had a license in the past is a good thing. It will help. Also try the Tri County community action.
Schaub wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:58 pm Good morning! I'm a 43 year old single mom soon to be 44 this month looking for a job, but I have no drivers license or car. I have a 12 years old son living with me. I'm having a hard time with finding a day time job here in Charlotte NC while he's in School. I know I can't take a job which requires me to work evening or nights, because I can't leave him by himself at night or late evening. I could've had a job 2 weeks ago working as a PCA/CNA, but wasn't offered the job because I didn't have a car. I do have driver's license which I got renewed on my birthday last May. I'm really trying to find a job but it's really difficult for me without a car. I want to work and provide for my 12 years old son. I want to work myself off of section 8 and the Child support my son receive isn't enough. I'm tired of stressing and crying every day about jobs, bills, and driver licenses. I have no family support here in Charlotte, NC. Everybody for themselves. I've ask certain family members to lone me one of their cars until I get enough paychecks to get my own car. Please help us! Thanks,
Kelly lynn

Post by Kelly lynn »

Hello, I qualify for leap through the winter months. I am unemployed with $500 a month child support and do not have a drivers license. I am 45 female with a 3 year old and a 10 year old ADHD, dyslexic daughter. Also I was lucky to find a 2 year housing voucher from the Colorado coalition for homeless. My time is up March 25th 2022. Any ideas to help me with this situation to pay for a drivers license so I can get money? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! Lisa