Unemployed Lyft driver

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Betty
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Unemployed Lyft driver

Post by Betty »

I have been unemployed since December of 2016. I was driving for Lyft to make income. My car was recently repossessed, so I am unable to drive. I just started a new job and because I have no car to drive for Lyft, it has been extremely difficult and expensive getting to and from work. I find myself unable to pay my rent by $100 this month.I also owe like $300 on my electric bill, I have been trying to make payments but it is hard being unemployed. I am expecting a tax refund check that will help me catch up with my bills. I will not be able to get my car back to drive for Lyft, but it will help me catch up on my electric bill and other bills. Just need a little help until I am able to get back on my feet and get employed again.
Ameka
anti spam: Blue

Re: Unemployed Lyft driver

Post by Ameka »

Hi, we are having hard times, we are a disability family and I use to work for Lyft as a driver but now I am unemployed. I use to have a ride that went out & we have no air conditioning.  Do you know where we can get assistant in getting our car fixed please, we are in Mississippi. We are in need of clothes bad too. We don't have a phone @ this time. Thank you very much. My mom has a cell # you can call to leave messages. Thanks for your time & god bless as I need to start driving for Lyft again. My health is going down & no way to the doctors, I don't want die, like my brother, hope all can help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Unemployed Lyft driver

Post by Admin »

Lyft and Uber are not the only ways to make money from your car. As you do need air conditioning to drive for those companies. We also have other ideas on our website. Find jobs for making money from a car you own.
Ameka wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:07 pm Hi, we are having hard times, we are a disability family and I use to work for Lyft as a driver but now I am unemployed. I use to have a ride that went out & we have no air conditioning.  Do you know where we can get assistant in getting our car fixed please, we are in Mississippi. We are in need of clothes bad too. We don't have a phone @ this time. Thank you very much. My mom has a cell # you can call to leave messages. Thanks for your time & god bless as I need to start driving for Lyft again. My health is going down & no way to the doctors, I don't want die, like my brother, hope all can help.