Artwork funding

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Cardinals
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Artwork funding

Post by Cardinals »

I am looking to find funding for my artwork. I am an artist that is in need. I currently am working on my art to support my family after a massive layoff within my company. I am looking to seek funding that will help sustain my day to day operations and allow me the ability to create art and give art. My goal is to find a way to make art and give back to society. Through donations, education, charity funding, sponsoring an organization where I can donate my time and skills to help. I recently lost my job and need funds to get my artwork selling. I have found work but I am struggling to pay my bills and get caught up. Please let me know how I can get relief. I am an artist and can create art to be donated to local communities/charities. Please let me know how I can give back.
DuhDuh

Re: Artwork funding

Post by DuhDuh »

Hello, I just recently lost my job and I am a single mother; my son is 6 and is severely autistic. Now my only income is for artwork. I lost my job due to my child care circumstances and I am falling behind on rent. I will receive a three day notice to pay or quit today. My child support case was recently closed, and I am relying on my son's SSI to pay what I can.
I just got rehired on a new job and haven't received a pay check yet. What is coming is only $600.00 my rent is $990.00.
I don't feel comfortable calling around asking my community for money. I've never been in this situation before with no job and only a small income coming in from selling my artwork. Please if you know of any direct number I could contact I would greatly appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Artwork funding

Post by Admin »

We do have a list of websites that allow people to sell art for extra cash. They can be a great place for side gig type jobs or some extra income. Some may lead to full time opportunities too....it is worth a shot anyway. Find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _cash.html