Looking for a customer service job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Betty
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Looking for a customer service job

Post by Betty »

Hello we live in Akron Ohio 44314. We just currently moved to the area and I would like resources on new jobs in customer service/hospitality industry/Front desk work.
 I currently am jobless. We Have 2 beautiful children ages 4 and 6 and my husband works over 30 miles away. We are uncountably drowning in bills and barley able to scrape up the gas money to get him there. I desperately need a customer service job but am unable to pass background for some like circle, family dollar, Dollar general to name a few that I've already applied.  I hope to hear from you soon with some resources or a customer support job that maybe you think can help us Achieve Financial Security on our own.
Frank O
anti spam: Blue

Re: Looking for a customer service job

Post by Frank O »

Hey my name is Shatara.  I live in Monroe GA 30655 nd am looking for a new customer service job. I have 4 children and I'm a single parent who's looking for help paying a light bill. I am struggling after being robbed a few months ago.  I don't receive any government assistance, so I have been really going through it after I lost my customer service job. Just lost my car yesterday from trying to feed four kids and self. I currently am still employed but been calling out due to my car being repo on yesterday.  If you can help me I would gladly appreciate it. My address is Monroe GA 30655.
Amber Tooley

Post by Amber Tooley »

At this point, I am not sure who spoke to her but she was told she didn't qualify for cash assistance due to not having any children under the age of 18 living with her. This is why a customer service job may be great for her. She is now very worried that she won’t be able to come up with rent in January and of course, pay her bills.  She doesn't pay for heating, she does have a roommate who she will not be applying for, but who is also unemployed.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are seeking a customer service job in Georgia, try a job training program or placement service. The good news is many of those jobs are transitioning to at home, so you may not need a car. Sorry for the robbery and car repo...sure times will get better. Find the other free job placement services in Georgia.
Frank O wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:34 am Hey my name is Shatara.  I live in Monroe GA 30655 and am looking for a new customer service job. I have 4 children and I'm a single parent who's looking for help paying a light bill. I am struggling after being robbed a few months ago.  I don't receive any government assistance, so I have been really going through it after I lost my customer service job. Just lost my car yesterday from trying to feed four kids and self. I currently am still employed but been calling out due to my car being repo on yesterday.  If you can help me I would gladly appreciate it. My address is Monroe GA 30655.