I have applied for hundreds of jobs

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Pilar
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I have applied for hundreds of jobs

Post by Pilar »

I lost my Job last October. The last year has been one kick in the teeth after another. Just when I can see light and may be 3 weeks to getting my head above water something. I could not find a job in my line of work (restaurant management) so I started applying for anything and it is not that easy for a 53 year old man to find a job in this city. This economy and low unemployment figures has to be a sham or I am unemployable. I have applied for 100s that’s right hundreds of jobs everything from Cook to Cleaner and nothing maybe my back ground as a manager scares people from calling me. Somehow I managed to hold on for 13 months paying everything super late all the time or not paying at all. I started Uber driving about 3 months ago and I was close to catching up then my car got reposed and that is it now I am totally done. I have no car, no money and about 12 days before my rent is due. Without my car I can’t make a cent. I have 2 dogs and a teenage son. I have sold everything I own trying to hang on. But it is over now we will be on the street in 2 weeks. I am in need of help right away.
Jimmy_John_Smith

Re: I have applied for hundreds of jobs

Post by Jimmy_John_Smith »

I just sent an email concerning emergency help because I was fired from my job when my daughter was placed in the Asheboro jail because she had a mental breakdown and the police were called with my hopes of getting her to Cone Health.  I have applied for hundreds of jobs with no luck. Now she is pregnant and in the women's prison hospital in Raleigh.  My job praised me 2 days prior, but now I have no job and no money. I moved to High Point from Asheboro to be closer to the job and hundreds of places I have applied too. I was hoping to make an appointment to talk to someone who can help or give me info about help.  I always work and have helped others.  I live on Belmont Dr in High Point.  Thank you. Sincerely,  
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you have applied for hundreds of jobs with no luck then you are clearly doing something wrong. The job market is strongest as been in 50 years, and companies are literally BEGGING for employees. Look at this resources to learn how to interview for a job. Or be sure you are applying for jobs that are realistic for you to work. Or get news skills. Or take a step back and look at your life as you should (and anyone) should be able to get a job within days.
Jimmy_John_Smith wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:44 am I have applied for hundreds of jobs with no luck.
Perry

Post by Perry »

Hi, my name is Amanda Lamas and I would like to receive information or an application to file for assistance for job help. I am a victim of family violence and my husband was the abuser and also the person who paid the bills. I am currently not working and with COVID-19 in place, it is almost impossible to find work as I have applied for hundreds of jobs. I live in Harlingen; TX. Please send any information or links, it would be greatly appreciated.
any team

Post by any team »

Hi,
I am on SSDI and I have applied for hundreds of jobs. My wife is a school teacher.  The compressor on our A/C went out and it will be several thousand dollars to repair. Our credit is terrible.  Do you know of any subsidized loan programs available to us in New Mexico or any other programs that might help us or that can help me get a job?  We need about $5,000 to fix it and we cannot qualify for any sort of traditional financing.  Its 97 degrees in our bedroom…
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you have applied for hundreds of jobs in this booming market you are (1) either doing something wrong or (2) do not have the proper skills. We have agencies and programs you can try. Find them here job training for new career skills.
any team wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:18 pm Hi,
I am on SSDI and I have applied for hundreds of jobs. My wife is a school teacher.