I have applied for hundreds of jobs

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Pilar
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I have applied for hundreds of jobs

Post by Pilar » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:49 pm

I lost my Job last October. The last year has been one kick in the teeth after another. Just when I can see light and may be 3 weeks to getting my head above water something. I could not find a job in my line of work (restaurant management) so I started applying for anything and it is not that easy for a 53 year old man to find a job in this city. This economy and low unemployment figures has to be a sham or I am unemployable. I have applied for 100s that’s right hundreds of jobs everything from Cook to Cleaner and nothing maybe my back ground as a manager scares people from calling me. Somehow I managed to hold on for 13 months paying everything super late all the time or not paying at all. I started Uber driving about 3 months ago and I was close to catching up then my car got reposed and that is it now I am totally done. I have no car, no money and about 12 days before my rent is due. Without my car I can’t make a cent. I have 2 dogs and a teenage son. I have sold everything I own trying to hang on. But it is over now we will be on the street in 2 weeks. I am in need of help right away.