Construction worker

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Luke Bryan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Construction worker

Post by Luke Bryan »

Hi, I'm writing to you with a little bit of hope. My wife and I are in a little bit of hope. We are in a little bit of financial despair with the holidays my job as a construction worker has slowed down a lot. We have been living in an apartment that has a terrible landlord. The apartment manager has been taking people's rent for the last 6 months. Now we have received an eviction notice and with construction work slowing down I need another job or gig We're in no situation of moving with just my wife working while my work slowed. If we could get just a little help to get out of this horrible situation it would extremely appreciative. Thank you for your time reading this and God bless
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Construction worker

Post by Admin »

If you are a construction worker, there are freelance trade jobs. They can be drivers, plumbers, construction workers, carpenters, or any of those very high in demand, valuable skills. Maybe try some of them for extra work or income you need to make ends meet.
Patriots

Post by Patriots »

Hi,
I hate to write this. I lost my job on May 17th. I am doing EVERYTHING I can to get back to work. It can take time. I was a construction project manager. I am doing handyman work to keep fed but it’s not well paid. I send out resumes. I have been looking into the costs to get my contractor’s license.
But for now, I am desperate for help and a new construction job. My landlord gave me an eviction notice on July 6th. I talked him into letting me stay. I was late with my full rent last month and he also charged me $275 in "fees." Now he is sending scary threatening messages. I've attached his note from yesterday. I do not have the means to move. I hope to when I get back on my feet. Right now, I have less than $50 in the bank.
Is your agency able to help me with the bill and a new construction job? I am writing an emailing instead of calling because my phone service was shut off.
Please let me know if you can help or know an agency that can. This is scary and stinks. I've always been able to take care of myself.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Can you turn your construction experience into a hobby to make money from. Maybe do wood work or carpeting or something like that. Or be a handyman. Or whatever. As we have a list of hobbies to make money from, or at least ideas on the process and how to do it.
Mary Smith

Post by Mary Smith »

Hello my family will be thrown out of our townhouse on September 5 that we have been renting for 3 years. Unfortunately because we were behind during Covid, as I lost my construction worker job, my rental company filed for eviction but it was stopped I paid everything. To get back on track we filed chapter 13 now we are likely to end up on the street because I can not get anyone to rent to us. My husband is a mechanic now (out of construction work) and makes decent money but it doesn't matter because of the other issues. I don't know what to do and we have no time really. Any advice would be appreciated greatly I definitely do not want my kids on the street.