I sell cats for a living

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Kelly lynn
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I sell cats for a living

Post by Kelly lynn »

I need help paying my bills. I sell cats for a living and have not made a check in a couple months now. I am getting letters about getting out of my apartment. I also have a year old son that lives with me. I pay $100 a week for daycare for him. I also pay child support for my other children of $750 a month. I need a better higher paying job or more work or money. But my time is spare. I'm at my lowest and have nothing left to live on. Please help.
Grantpark
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I sell cats for a living

Post by Grantpark »

I need help! I was off work from my job selling cats for 9 months because I ripped the bottoms of both feet! I'm struggling trying to work just a couple of hours a day now! Elizabeth River tunnel has put a hold on my license and next month I won't be able to even get to work at the cat store! They sent all the bills to the wrong address and I am not real familiar with how this area works! Now I need $1000 to pay tolls to be able to get my tags renewed! If you can't help, is there anyone who can! I'm not able to walk to the bus and not eligible for disability! I just don't know where to turn for help! Please help!!