Sample article for you

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Michelson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Sample article for you

Post by Michelson »

Please provide more specific information on writing a sample article for your company, such as subject matter. I am also interested in answering calls from my home. I am 44 years old and disabled with no access to transportation in a very rural area and cannot provide enough income with my disability to pay my expenses. I have reliable access to the internet and a good machine running a Linux operating system to work from home with. Any information provided would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sample article for you

Post by Admin »

Subject matter? You should be able to tell them from the website. Answer calls we do not provide. Apply for a job. Then try this for the freelance writing jobs. Maybe another company will have an opportunity for you.
Michelson wrote:Please provide more specific information on writing a sample article for your company, such as subject matter. I am also interested in answering calls from my home. I am 44 years old and disabled with no access to transportation in a very rural area and cannot provide enough income with my disability to pay my expenses. I have reliable access to the internet and a good machine running a Linux operating system to work from home with. Any information provided would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Newburgh

Re: Sample article for you

Post by Newburgh »

I have received a 5 day notice to vacate my premises as I cannot afford to pay my rent and I want to send you a sample article of my writing. My partner has a loss of income. We also have a 600 water bill that is now due and if not paid can be grounds for eviction as well. I also have an outstanding child care bill that is over 1000.00 that I am unable to pay and without paying it I do not have anyone to care for my children and would be unable to work other than a writing job. I am in desperate need for any type of help. Thank you in advance.