Need almost 10,000 for training

Ways to increase your income or make money.
JJJudy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need almost 10,000 for training

Post by JJJudy »

Hello,
I was on your web page and I see lots of information to help someone in need like me, including money for job training. But I thought I should email you, so I can explain my own situation and maybe you can narrow down what information that could be of help to me. I will really appreciate your assistance to me at this hard time for me.
1) urgently, my rent is due today and I'm short of $850.
2) Currently on an aviation training and I'm out of money ($5,000 to $8,000) to complete the training. I'm looking for where to borrow so I can finish my training, but my low-income status is affecting my ability to borrow from banks.
Please any individual or agency that you know that might help me with aviation training fees, please provide me the information.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need almost 10,000 for training

Post by Admin »

$10,000 for job training? We know of know agency. Talk to the staff at the Aviation Training school. Or try a job training office in Arkansas for referrals, and find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html
JJJudy wrote:Hello,
I was on your web page and I see lots of information to help someone in need like me, including money for job training. But I thought I should email you, so I can explain my own situation and maybe you can narrow down what information that could be of help to me. I will really appreciate your assistance to me at this hard time for me.
1) urgently, my rent is due today and I'm short of $850.
2) Currently on an aviation training and I'm out of money ($5,000 to $8,000) to complete the training. I'm looking for where to borrow so I can finish my training, but my low-income status is affecting my ability to borrow from banks.
Please any individual or agency that you know that might help me with aviation training fees, please provide me the information.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you