What to do when injured and need work

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Colby
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

What to do when injured and need work

Post by Colby »

I am 67, fit, strong and active bur recently injured. Have challenges. Had TBI at young age, has hampered my life. I forget things, I've lost some things in this unreal world and lifestyle, it is Very tiring. I’m well-educated, Certified Tutor, 15 subjects, All entrance exams.
I developed Equine Therapy Program for Easter Seals clients, Handled most difficult clients! Did most or all of landscaping, property beautification and Maintenance before my injuries. Thank you for your time in helping me get employment. This shelter life is very hard on me. Not intimidating and great staff, I have many broken Bones and brain damage. The beds and the steps. The pace the curfew and my forgetfulness are beating me up. I don't know about making it through the winter. My bones hurt. The beds are not good. I worked real hard in life but had multiple injuries.
Newport

Re: What to do when injured and need work

Post by Newport »

I'm 18 and I drove down to Colorado for college, having come to find out once I actually got here I'm not happy at all and I really need to get back home to Vermont. I don't have a job because I've only been here for a little over a week. I also got injured on my drive which caused me to miss work and the job I applied for. My mother is trying to scrape together some money but she's only a waitress and we're already tight on funds. Anything would help, I just want to go back home.
Gia

Re: What to do when injured and need work

Post by Gia »

Hello, I'm Lee Thomas and I'm contacting you about rental assistance for the month of December as well as a job while I recover from a work injury. I'm currently in a sober living environment and had a few days off work cause of an injury and holiday season is conflicting with income from my job position as well as my injury from work. I need a new job and something to work on for income.