Vet tech looking for work

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Maryannbernaz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Vet tech looking for work

Post by Maryannbernaz »

My boyfriend passed last August and no will was in place. We have 3 small children together, and two 10 and 9, from my previous relationship. I am not working but seeking a vet tech job. His daughter, 24 basically broke in and removed all our stuff and took residency in it. My 5 kids and I are in a desperate need for housing. Deposits, 1st month etc. I just need to secure a place and I can find work easily. In a vet tech by profession. I'm in Santa Clara/San Benito/Merced county area. Where ever I’m able to attain assistance I’ll go. Thank you for any help in advance!
SandraHawkins
anti spam: Blue

Re: Vet tech looking for work

Post by SandraHawkins »

Thank you, Jon. I will look into this for work for a vet tech. Might you also know of a charity or assistance program that could help with move in and security deposit fees? I receive housing assistance from Permanent Supportive Housing but if I choose to move, which I would like to do because I am in an unsafe neighborhood and not living near a new vet office for a job. I have to pay the security deposit/move in fees, application fees, and first month's rent. As well as inspection fees potentially. Is there any assistance available for that?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Vet tech looking for work

Post by Admin »

Since you love dogs as a hobby, and have some vet tech skills, look into making money from your love of pets. Try this for making money from a hobby. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bbies.html