Writing for different languages

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Vina Sky
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Writing for different languages

Post by Vina Sky »

To Whom This May Concern:
I was recently in a religious community for about 10 years. Since June, I have been searching for God's new path. Although I have done many job searches and interviews, the Lord has not opened the right door.
Consequently, I need to do something to earn money. I am looking working for a temporary Child Care company. Soon, I plan to have an interview. Writing and language have been long-time interests and gifts. In college, I took many English classes and was recommended to be a writing tutor by an English professor.
Another blessing I have is the gift of German and I can write other languages. If there is any need to write articles in German, I could do some levels. I am not fluent in all these languages, but my last official test affirmed my ability at intermediate level. I do not have a German keyboard, but have developed the practice of copying German alphabet letters different than English from a saved source from previous e-mails.
Could I get more information about this program? I am interested.
Thank you!
In the Lord,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Writing for different languages

Post by Admin »

Your message is not very clear. But if you have writing and/or skills with different languages, then try tutoring websites.
Maybe you can find a job to teach German or the other languages you know. Your professor may have job options for you too...ask him or her.
Vina Sky wrote:To Whom This May Concern:
I was recently in a religious community for about 10 years. Since June, I have been searching for God's new path. Although I have done many job searches and interviews, the Lord has not opened the right door.
Consequently, I need to do something to earn money. I am looking working for a temporary Child Care company. Soon, I plan to have an interview. Writing and language have been long-time interests and gifts. In college, I took many English classes and was recommended to be a writing tutor by an English professor.
Another blessing I have is the gift of German and I can write other languages. If there is any need to write articles in German, I could do some levels. I am not fluent in all these languages, but my last official test affirmed my ability at intermediate level. I do not have a German keyboard, but have developed the practice of copying German alphabet letters different than English from a saved source from previous e-mails.
Could I get more information about this program? I am interested.
Thank you!
In the Lord,
WolfB

Post by WolfB »

Hello, I am writing to you to see if you can help me. We live in Washington County and work in Bay County.  Due to the storm damage we were out of work for a few weeks and our jobs involve writing for different language websites.  With the storm hitting on the 10th and us not getting back to work, and getting full paychecks, until recently, we are behind.  We are both back to work full time now, but we are having a hard time catching up on everything as the writing jobs do not pay that much and some of the payment is in foreign currency.   I don't know where to turn or even if we would qualify. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
DunkinStarbucks

Post by DunkinStarbucks »

Hello,
I was emailing you in regard to more information on how to make money by selling and writing articles in different languages. I am a single mother, who had to have an emergent back surgery and have been put out of work for a going on a month now and I need to find out how to pay my bills and keep my apartment before they evict me. Please reach out to me at this email if you have any suggestions or ways to help.
Thank you in advance for your help.