Better job than day laborer

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Fleecesweaters
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Better job than day laborer

Post by Fleecesweaters »

My husband and I live in Denver, Colorado. I work doing day labor averaging about 30 hours a week@ $9.00 an hour. My husband works as well 40 hours a week.@ $11.00 an hour. We have been living in motels and just recently found a duplex to move into. Unfortunately our move has been put on hold due to mold being found in the wall. We are looking for help to pay our stay in the motel we are staying in at least for one week. We also need help for higher skilled jobs so he is not a day laborer. We have to pay our deposit and first month’s rent so our money is limited. If your organization could provide us with the help we are seeking we would greatly appreciate it. Or if you could point us in the right direction. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Better job than day laborer

Post by Admin »

If you do not want to be a laborer, then start at an entry level job. There are some good ones out there that will get you on a career path. And literally millions of jobs are available in this country for people of all skills, including entry level. Good luck.
vanessa Bailey

Post by vanessa Bailey »

I am the 38 year old, unemployed mother of a four year old autistic son that was a day laborer. Unfortunately, due to his behavioral issues, shelters are not a reality for us. I am willing to provide any service I can for shelter for my son. PLEASE contact me as soon as possible for a better job and more aid. Thank you and God Bless! I am in Multnomah County, Oregon.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Day laborer can give you some experience, then transfer it to other jobs. Maybe working from home. But either way you probably won't make a ton of money - you need skills. Go to job training.