Upcoming interviews

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Beckquick
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Upcoming interviews

Post by Beckquick »

My address is Albany NY 12206.
I have lived at my residence for over 2 years now with my 10 year old daughter and my disabled father. I have been working for Maximus since last July with some unfortunate happenings, last August I was rear ended but luckily it was not to bad I was able to get back to work by November 2018 and got caught back up.
Well in March I received news I was pregnant but soon found out that the pregnancy was not viable and had to have a procedure for the baby was not growing. I missed work and did get behind and unfortunately last week was laid off, not fired but laid off saying that I was doing well and even substantially improving more and more but just not good enough for their metrics. i was laid off but have more interviews coming up.
So now I am behind on my rent so far that is the only thing I am behind on. I have been submitting my resume since day of last employment and have gotten an impressive amount of responses. I have had a few interviews and one seems promising to start September 5th, 2019 with better pay then last job. I so far have not gotten any help from DSS stating that if I do take that job they will not be able to help me at all and not even helping me now even though I am still unemployed. I do not know where to turn I am desperate I need help to get caught up with my back rent.
Please if there is any way I can get help I will do anything that I need to while these interviews finish up. I just need help catching up . I have been a fully self-supporting single mom who takes care of my disabled dad as well and don't know where to turn. What do I have to do???? Thank you for your time.
Highoil

Re: Upcoming interviews

Post by Highoil »

i have an interview for a new job but until then I need help paying my rent and utilities. My rent is $200 a month and I am behind on that. I am a college student applying for job in the book store. My lights and water are late, and close to being cut off. I am not asking for everything to be paid off, nor do I expect it. What I am asking for is some type of help until I have the upcoming interview and get paid. I have no job, and many bills.
BahBah
anti spam: Blue

Re: Upcoming interviews

Post by BahBah »

Hello, my name is Nicole. I reside in Linthicum, MD and have multiple upcoming interviews for a new job. I recently moved to a recovery house, Oxford House Harry M. I am in extreme need of assistance for housing rent, food, clothes for a work interview. I am behind on my rent that is 600$ a month, $150 per week. On 12/26/19 I will be 245$ past due & will receive an eviction unless one of these job interviews pans out. I am inquiring for any assistance that I can to prevent being evicted.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration in this matter.