Unemployed while waiting on work permit

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Valerie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Unemployed while waiting on work permit

Post by Valerie »

Hi, I have been in a struggled for about a year or so, I'm currently unemployed, married but have been separated for about 2 years. I have been struggling because of my legal situation with this separated matter. My wife whom is my wife had partition me for your resident card as my case is on hold because of the separated situation ...so it’s been a struggled to get a stable job because of work permit and such. I'm currently unemployed but I still can't manage to get my water service back on. Is there a way to get help or a money lone to get back on track with this matter? Well thank you for your time.
Joanne

Re: Unemployed while waiting on work permit

Post by Joanne »

am looking for assistance with paying my electric bill while i get my work permit to work in US. Tomorrow is the shut off date. it’s just me and my two year old son and I have been unemployed for the past couple months. I just had an interview today and will start work next week when the work permit comes. Is there any information to send me in the right direction for help to prevent a shut off, I am already on a payment shut off prevention plan through consumers energy in Kalamazoo and if it gets shut off tomorrow I am in trouble because I am unemployed. I won't be able to get it back on unless I pay the total bill.
Denise234

Post by Denise234 »

Dear President, Good Morning! We are Family new comers to USA from Sri Lanka. Looking for a work permit and your financial assistance in order to make our life better. Currently we (Spouse and myself) don’t have Job  And Children's are going to School Susan Wagner high school and IS72 intermediate. We are struggling to pay Rent and other bills. Our Urgent need is to get Financial help for apply our Work Authorization (work permit) and SSN. We 4 members in our Family looking immediate help form relevant Church or anybody who can give us Loan to fulfill and request our Work permit at lease. May God Bless You! Yours faithfully,
If I rule the World

Post by If I rule the World »

Hi, my name is Tabatha Smith and I live in Topeka KS. I am emailing you in hopes you may be able to help me and my family. My husband recently lost his job and is unemployed. While we are both currently going through an interview process it will be a couple of weeks before either of us start working and getting a paycheck due to the delay in the work permit. We are currently living off my income alone through pizza hut and with that we were just able to pay our rent. I have already got an extension on our water bill and they are unable to give us another which I understand. We owe $124 by the 8th or we face shut off. We have 3 children and I really don't want our water to get shut off. If there is any way, we could get help while we are unemployed waiting on the work permit? We would be forever grateful. 
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

A work permit in Kansas for your husband? As far as the water bill, look into a payment plan. Then try a Kansas community action agency for work permits or employment, as they fight poverty. If you just need financial aid for a couple weeks, while unemployed, then that agency may help too.
If I rule the World wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:46 am Hi, my name is Tabatha Smith and I live in Topeka KS. I am emailing you in hopes you may be able to help me and my family. My husband recently lost his job and is unemployed. While we are both currently going through an interview process it will be a couple of weeks before either of us start working and getting a paycheck due to the delay in the work permit. We are currently living off my income alone through pizza hut and with that we were just able to pay our rent. I have already got an extension on our water bill and they are unable to give us another which I understand. We owe $124 by the 8th or we face shut off. We have 3 children and I really don't want our water to get shut off. If there is any way, we could get help while we are unemployed waiting on the work permit? We would be forever grateful. 
Roker

Post by Roker »

Hi, my name is Leslie. Me, my husband  and kids just moved  from Texas to Oklahoma because my husband's job moved him to Healdton Oklahoma to the General manager at pizza hut there. I am unemployed while I wait for a work permit in this state. We moved to Ringling  which is 12 miles or 15 mins away. I needed  to know where I can go to get help getting  with  deposit for water and electric as well as a job and money to pay for the work permit? I have gas turned on but electric  and water  wanted deposit up front before they can turn them on and my husband  doesn't  get paid for another week, what can we do to get help?
VINASKY

Post by VINASKY »

Just payed off all my driving fines and I will have my license back in 30 days. I have to have a work permit for 30 days before I get my full license due to not having my license in 5 years.  So I am unemployed while I wait on the work permit.
My father bought me a cheap but reliable car but I don't have the funds to get it legal and insured. As soon as I am able to, I can start working doing home health care. I can't find any resources in my area which is Berrian County in the state of Michigan. Can you help me please?