I work as a single dad but still behind

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Beauty
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I work as a single dad but still behind

Post by Beauty »

Hello can you please point me in the right direction of someone who can please help my children for Xmas? I'm a single father of 3 daughters and 2 boys. I work but I just don't make enough to provide for Xmas as almost all my money goes to daycare. I'm just scared to death they won't have a Xmas this year because I can barely keep up with all my bills from my good paying job. I make good money but 5 kids are expensive! Can somebody please help me? I've looked everywhere and my kids shouldn't suffer because I can't make enough. Please help me. I live in carondelet Illinois 62240
W Dubler

Re: I work as a single dad but still behind

Post by W Dubler »

Good morning;
I am a single dad and reside in Woonsocket, RI with my family. Now our apartment building is being foreclosed upon and we as tenants found out through the bank.
We are a low-income family having issues finding employment opportunities and always seem behind. We also have problems as well as a home to raise our family in that is not always on the verge of falling apart or being condemned by the state.
Thank you for your time and assistance with our endeavors.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Look into some of the gig, temp, or online jobs we have listed. They can be done from your state of RI too. As but one example, here is information on online jurors. Make a little extra money from that or any other job we have listed, then go from there.
W Dubler wrote:We are a low-income family having issues finding employment opportunities and always seem behind.
Lumineers1

Post by Lumineers1 »

I'm a single dad looking for help in the Austin area with my bills and extra employment.
I recently started a new job, but I don't get paid until August 1st.   In the meantime, I'm behind on bills and having difficulty finding any assistance as I am currently employed but going through the transition and waiting on a check.
Currently I am 2 weeks behind on childcare payment (approximately $150 per week), 2 months behind on car payment (approximately $500 per month) and 2 months behind on my car insurance (approximately $150 per month)
I have been unemployed for a year and just now started working!  Once I get my check I will be able to get everything caught up, but I'm afraid I'm running out of time (I don't have enough gas in the care to get home from work tomorrow, the bank is threatening to repo my car and I won't be able to take my kiddo to summer school if I don't catch them up on payments)
I feel like I'm so close to success (My check next month will catch EVERYTHING back up) but I'm afraid I don't have the cash flow to make it.   I am currently getting government assistance, but it’s been pulled because I am now employed.  I've contacted the YMCA to work with me on child care, but they aren't able to work with me or wait for my next check to receive payment.
I just don't know what to do.   Please, any resource you may know about that you could refer me to would really help, whether a second or third job or charity.  I have exhausted all other means.