Job for the deaf

Ways to increase your income or make money.
JetSkier
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Job for the deaf

Post by JetSkier »

Hi,
I am deaf. I recently had a baby in February, and been home without work and I need a job. I am only living off SSI since I am deaf. I am way behind in duke energy. I do not have the money to pay $80 to duke. I must pay by this Friday and my account balance is zero. If I don't pay by this Friday they will disconnect the power...I really need your help of what I need to do to pay the bill and get a job! Please text me or call me. My video relay is used because of hearing disability. I will highly appreciate of your help!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Job for the deaf

Post by Admin »

We do have many financial aid programs for the disabled as well as medical resources. Maybe they can help with your duke Energy bill. As far as the medical, use this for free hearing aid. As maybe they can help you get back into the workforce too. Or the hearing aids can help you as you contact the Duke Power company or job - employment centers for work.
JetSkier wrote: I am only living off SSI since I am deaf. I am way behind in duke energy. I do not have the money to pay $80 to duke. I must pay by this Friday and my account balance is zero. If I don't pay by this Friday they will disconnect the power...I really need your help of what I need to do to pay the bill and get a job! Please text me or call me. My video relay is used because of hearing disability. I will highly appreciate of your help!
Anestatia
anti spam: Blue

Re: Job for the deaf

Post by Anestatia »

Hello, I'm Kelvin, I'm a deaf and sign language at all. I live in NY currently and need a job to pay the bills. Please I want inform to you that I still looking for what I need to help for my situation worst and about my financial isn't good. But I not sure to know if you or anyone able to help me get a job as a disabled, deaf person. You know I've been a depression and worried about myself at time because I don't have a work job currently and while I been tried to looking for job on Craigslist and I tried to contact by call many times but I see their couple boss who didn't give a hire me to job the reason they feel afraid of I'm a deaf and they feel not safely for me and they already rejected me many times. It's sound like a discrimination I been got frustrated and I don't know why. In something I got work for short time not like a nature work job.
I'm still concerned about my situation and financial. My mom's health not good and not strong enough and she still worried and worried every day and has a suffer., so my job will help her too I have a problem with many bills and montage of house been overdue and I have a lot of debts now. I not able a pay off the bills afford While I don't have money enough and seek a job.
Please contact me and please need to help me