Trying 2 years to get a job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Mixed Emotions
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Trying 2 years to get a job

Post by Mixed Emotions »

I am a dislocated worker. I have been trying to secure a job for 2 years. I pray that something comes through overnight. My rent is due August 1st, and I am unable to pay it this month as no income for 2 years. In the past I was receiving help from family and friends but this month is different. I haven't received an eviction notice yet, and hope I don't have to get one. Please email mail me on where I can go to get help for both rent and resources for jobs. I heard about the RAP program if I'm unemployed would I qualify for it?
Eugeee Scott
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Trying 2 years to get a job

Post by Eugeee Scott »

I have read all these different programs and I’m even more confused than ever. It seems like you read and read but when you’re ready to fill out an application for a job and there is none to be found. I’m getting desperate now for a job as been out of work 2 years and don't have time to waste. I’m dying of loss of income and depression and it's spread throughout my whole body and if I don't find something I'll be homeless in a week. I find this so confusing in order to get a job from being out of work so long. Maybe it's because I’m not thinking clearly. I’m so desperate for help but can't find help. Thanks, so much.