Work is slow

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Protein15
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Work is slow

Post by Protein15 »

Hello, Me my soon to be husband and 2 out of 7 kids are currently homeless due to a sudden move out request from his parents who we were staying with at the time. They have us no time no warning so we have been crying out to all our friends and his boss to please help us due to slow work. Today is our last day at 11:30 in the motel. We have 7 kids in the room. Thanks to husband's boss we have been blessed with 3 nights in the motel because he gave my husband and advance that he now has to work off to get other paycheck. Please help us. Or help us find someone who Can.
We have even found places to move into but would need held with funds to get in cause we made less money from the work. He works as much as he can. Sometimes work is slow and sometimes they get a lot of jobs. We have a lot going on. And a lot of events that have taken place that have been real hard on our family. Please just give us a Chance.
Whitney

Re: Work is slow

Post by Whitney »

Assistance with paying rent. I have a mental disability and work is tough to get. I need some help with my rental payment this month. I have been paying my own bills on limited income even when work was slow or non-existent, but my vehicle burned up last month and I had to purchase another vehicle - this has caused me a major financial shortfall for paying my rent.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Work is slow

Post by Admin »

If your work is slow, then try an app for making money. There are several. They can be used during your slow days at work as seamless, quick, easy, and free. Then make a few extra bucks for your rent and bills.