Using my self-published book for a job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Housewife
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Using my self-published book for a job

Post by Housewife »

I received your information regarding writing from home and believe I would be an excellent candidate for the endeavor. You may see a sample of my writing ability via the self-published book available on Amazon: Eclipse: The Story of a Witness to Life Under the Taliban which is a rewrite of a friend's memoir during the Taliban occupation of the Swat Valley, Pakistan. If you need other examples, I will be happy to provide. Please respond with more information on how I might be of assistance, as I am a single parent without support, un/underemployed, and getting desperate for income. Thank you in advance for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Using my self-published book for a job

Post by Admin »

A single mom? As you mentioned parent. If mother, find information on job programs here too. Maybe your book writing experience will come in handy. But look for resources and ideas here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _moms.html
Housewife wrote:I received your information regarding writing from home and believe I would be an excellent candidate for the endeavor. You may see a sample of my writing ability via the self-published book available on Amazon: Eclipse: The Story of a Witness to Life Under the Taliban which is a rewrite of a friend's memoir during the Taliban occupation of the Swat Valley, Pakistan. If you need other examples, I will be happy to provide. Please respond with more information on how I might be of assistance, as I am a single parent without support, un/underemployed, and getting desperate for income. Thank you in advance for your time.
Steveo12

Post by Steveo12 »

My name is Lateaca,  I have written and authored 2 self-published books.I was fired from a job due to issues, received the max amount form unemployment and after 3 months, I called my job search Sunday, they sent me a letter on a Friday telling me I'd exhausted all funds until April 2020.
This has me overwhelmed! As I am a single lady 56 year old. I have a metal rod in left leg, plus other health issues preventing me from a lot of the jobs other than writing books. I have hard copy proof of all this, and experience in Fundraising for the Springfield Firefighters, Women Violence Center, Special Olympics, etc.
Your help and or work will be gratefully appreciated as soon as possible, please!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you wrote a book that is great! Congratulations! Maybe try a freelance writing job? As it seems like you want some flexibility at same time as an extra income for something you like to do, and claim are good at. Anyway, find jobs for freelance writers.