Waiting on background check to start a new job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Heather Lawton
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Waiting on background check to start a new job

Post by Heather Lawton »

My husband and our two little girls are in need of help with rent this month while waiting on a new job to start. He is fighting for disability and I lost my job earlier this month. I am supposed to start a new job once my background check comes back, but no work on the start date. Our rent is due on 8/1/2019 and we have no money coming in, although we have WIC and SNAP benefits. I haven't received any unemployment yet and was hoping for my tax return, but haven't received anything! Please help! I'm looking for temporary employment right now too, but wouldn't get paid in time to pay rent on time.
Mr_Smith

Re: Waiting on background check to start a new job

Post by Mr_Smith »

Hello, I’m a single mother of two (16 and 18 years old) and my landlord wants me to leave the house and I don’t have place to go while I start a new job. I have been looking for place to rent and there asking me for a huge amount of money such as deposit, first and last month and we don’t have that amount of money. Also, we are a family of three and we are not allow to live in an efficiency or one bed studio. We really need your help. I have an eviction order from the court and we have found a place to rent and am waiting on background check with a new employer. We only need a little help to complete the deposit while I find a job.Thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Maybe try an online side gig. That can maybe bring in some income while the background clears. And since you are one of the many struggling single moms, the jobs can sometimes be done from home so gives you a little more flexibility with the kids. Read more https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _home.html
Mr_Smith wrote:Hello, I’m a single mother of two (16 and 18 years old) We really need your help. I have an eviction order from the court and we have found a place to rent and am waiting on background check with a new employer. We only need a little help to complete the deposit while I find a job.Thank you in advance.
Targarian

Post by Targarian »

Hello to whole it may concern,
I'm very well ashamed to be addressing this concerns. However, I’m seeking help from any where I can get it while I wait to start a new job after my background clears. I’ve applied for a career opportunity at the USPS and still waiting for my final background check, which should clear without any doubt. I am writing because I need desperate financial assistance towards my credit cards, bills…. As of right now my days till I’m homeless are shorting. I can not count on families as they have no attention towards my needs. Forgotten by friends. I was a Restaurant manager in 2021, however due to unforeseen calamities I encounters a rough major failure in my life which lead me to lose every. I’ve got trying to protect myself and stay safe. By doing so I lost everything I have ever worked for including my car. I desperately need financial assistance until my USPS opportunity starts and my background check is approved. Anything to help will be appreciated as I have no one to turn to. Please help with anything you can if possible.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are just waiting on the background check, and know you will have a job (100% sure) in not so distant future, then try emergency cash or even loan programs. Of course only if you can't get help from say a charity - only then look at those options. Look here for places for emergency cash today.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _cash.html
Targarian wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:57 am Hello to whole it may concern,
I'm very well ashamed to be addressing this concerns. Please help with anything you can if possible.