Job for someone with Carpal Tunnel syndrome

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Julie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Job for someone with Carpal Tunnel syndrome

Post by Julie »

I have been out of work for 7 months due to Carpal Tunnel syndrome. I need help paying my rent and some type of job. I have no money left and no resources except for a $700.car. If any repairs come up I would not be able to fix it. Without help I will not be able to put gas in it and I will be unable to get anywhere. I have not been able to work due to Carpal Tunnel syndrome which keeps me from working in my field. I also have a chronic cough that prevents me from holding almost any job. People ask if I will be okay because the coughing is so bad that I sometimes can't catch my breath and it effects every job I do. Working with food or Bartender is impossible if you are coughing constantly. I cannot do my job as a tattoo artist due to the Carpal Tunnel and the coughing makes it unsanitary. I am also a diabetic and need to go frequently to doctor to help control and monitor it. I have Sleep Apnea also and that causes me be very tired all day long. I need assistance to pay my rent and day to day expenses until my disability comes through.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Job for someone with Carpal Tunnel syndrome

Post by Admin »

Not sure what best type of job is for someone with Carpal Tunnel, though they can very well work. All sorts of jobs out there for everyone...heck job market is so strong anyone with a "pulse" can get some type of work. But maybe try something like selling at online marketplaces or any of the other online type jobs we have mentioned. Also try talking to a job office or disability center for ideas.
Julie wrote:I have been out of work for 7 months due to Carpal Tunnel syndrome.
Tran

Post by Tran »

Am here looking for Rent assistance. I am 26 years old I stay with 5 children, and one ground mother and am the one taking care of them buying food, paying school fees for them and everything. I have been working with some organization but i have Carpal Tunnel. Unfortunately they had taken too much time without paying and the salary am earning is too little for me to do all those things. Please am here looking for your help by paying for at least six month which is totaling to three million while I look for an employed hiring people with Carpal Tunnel . Thank you very much for helping me. God bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are all sorts of jobs that the disabled can do or someone with Carpal Tunnel can do. Use our site, talk to a job center, or take many other steps. Or even donate plasma.
Tran wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:00 pm I have been working with some organization but i have Carpal Tunnel. God bless.