Single mother caring for kids

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Hellen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Single mother caring for kids

Post by Hellen »

I have no safe and stable place to live as a single mom with 2 kids. I am willing to work and pay bills for an apartment but I got kicked out at a really young age. When I was kicked out I was hardly left with anything and I don’t have many people are places that are willing to help me get on my feet or get a job. I’m unsure what to do, everything I try is near impossible for my age. Not to mention 2 kids make it even more impossible - hopeless. Especially with no resources to help.
Hyuandai

Re: Single mother caring for kids

Post by Hyuandai »

To whom this may concern, I Deborah and a single mom caring for kids. I am trying to get a hold of somebody that can help me with paying my rent as a singe mom with multiple kids. I have a letter from my landlord saying that I owe $900 as of the first. The reason I need help paying is my boyfriend was out of work for over a month and we got behind on all of our bills he now has a job but we are trying to catch up so we are not evicted. And we have received a letter from our landlord saying that if we are not paid in full he is going to evict us so if somebody could please email me back or call me at.
 Thank you,
Sent from my iPhone
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Single mother caring for kids

Post by Admin »

You seem to indicate you like to write. Have you looked into blogging? As it can be a decent way for someone with kids to bring in some extra money. It can bring in spare change or what not, and there are many services out there. Learn more about blogging for income.